Pages

Friday 18 April 2014

Zipped embroidered bag

Most people who know me and my sewing know that inserting zips is not my favourite task.  I'm not sure why I have such an antipathy to zips, because to be honest I haven't had that many problems with them.  It is true that I tend to avoid patterns which use zips, however, and for my first few years of bag making I refused to include zips at all!  So I am not sure what inspired me to design this bag - probably the number of requests for a bag with a zip that I had last year!
This is a bag for a cat lover.  The words are not clear on the photo, but they read, "What greater gift than the love of a cat?"

Shared at these link parties:


Somewhat Simple


Link Party PaloozaCan I get a Whoop whoop Anything Goes
five days five ways  feature friday free for all

5Days5Ways
Friday Follow AlongShow off Friday

4 comments:

  1. What a great bag! I love cats. I also tend to avoid anything with zips....I must be braver!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely bag! Thanks for sharing. Marie (mlismore@optusnet.com.au)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Must be the hippie in me, but I love denim! Oh, and cats! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a great bag! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete