Pages

Saturday 26 April 2014

Stamford Craft Fair

Just back from a great day at Stamford.
This was my first fair with Lydgate Events, and my first "further afield" fair.  It was a superb experience.
The hall was well laid out, with plenty of space for each stall.  As well as a large table, I had enough space to put up a rail on one side and a circular stand on the other.  There were free tea and coffee making facilities, and good parking around the venue for loading and unloading.
The highlight was the constant run of customers, facilitated by Suada who spent the vast majority of the day out on the street encouraging them to come in.  She checked all was well with stallholders at several points during the day as well, but her dedication to getting people to come in was impressive. Even in the morning drizzle, she was out there.
Thank you Lydgate - I am looking forward to my next event with you at Stratford-on-Avon!

No comments:

Post a Comment