Pages

Saturday 11 January 2014

Animal doorstops

I love these!  The patterns come from Wee Folk Art, and are free on their website.  I have previously made the owl version - which I have not yet completed this time round!  I have more of the cat, dog and rabbit waiting to be finished off - waiting for me to buy some more rice, or find a supply of sawdust!  In the meantime, these are my first completed versions:
The rabbit is definitely my favourite so far.
Shared at the following link parties:


Serenity you

Oksana Plus Hobbies
Serenity Saturday Saturday SparksHandmade Cafe
It's Overflowing

Saturday at Seven
Strut your stuff Saturday
Check me out Saturdays

2 comments:

  1. Your adorable doorstops have been featured on my blog! Thank you again for linking up!

    http://oksanalikesit.blogspot.com/2014/01/handmade-cafe-link-party-9-features-9.html

    ReplyDelete