Pages

Sunday 17 November 2013

Warning...

There are occasions when, as customers look through my bags, I have a good idea which one they are looking at from their reaction alone.  This design is one such:
"I can only please one person each day.
Today is not your day.
Tomorrow's not looking good either."

Maybe not politically correct, but it echoes a feeling I suspect most of us have had at some point or other.

Shared at these parties:



sew many ways

Sew Darn CraftySunday FundaySubmarine Sunday
Life on Lakeshore Drive
I Heart Nap Time

Bouquet of talentSundae ScoopSew-licious
The Girl Creative
The Girl Creative
Just something I whipped upPetite HermineThe weekend creative

1 comment:

  1. I definitely feel like this sometimes! Fab bag. Just found you through sew darn crafty.

    ReplyDelete