Pages

Monday 18 November 2013

Pocket backpacks

These bags are so very popular.  They have a special significance for me as well, knowing that the children of Casuarina House each have one, made for them for last year's Christmas presents.  I have become quite adept at running them up quickly, and they are often a project which goes with me to sales, where I have found it is easy to thread the cord through a batch while manning my stall.
The tutorial for these bags can be found here.

I'm sharing this project at the following link parties:

A Round TuitSew Can DoHand made Monday
Sew ChattyMondays @ All Things Fee!

Sew ChattyCalling all Crafters
Make it yourself Monday




3 comments:

  1. I can see why that bag is popular - it's lovely and so practical. I also love that you are using up the pockets, too. It's easy to use up the legs, but the pockets aren't always as useful - well done on coming up with a design that works so well x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look great, thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous bags! I'm off to check out your tutorial - I have a whole box full of pockets waiting to be made into something!
    Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
    Hope you have a fabulous week!
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete