Pages

Monday 4 November 2013

Biddenham show

I have been going to this show for some time.  In fact, this was the first show I took on without the support of those who set up the Utange project.  It is always a lovely event, and this year we had the weather to match.  It is one of the few events we tend to do as a family.  Usually my husband comes along to do face painting, but this year it clashed with the Guitar Show, so Biddenham lost out!  However, I did have the lovely Emma step in to take on the face painting.  My daughter Hannah came to run a very successful toy tombola, and raised nearly half the total takings!


I had lots of lovely conversations at the sale, and have since had fabric and jeans donated as a direct result.  Thank you Biddenham show, and the hard-working show committee!

No comments:

Post a Comment