Pages

Monday 12 August 2013

Follow your own star

THis design brings e much pleasure. For a start, I love the sentiment.  But the pleasure mainly comes from the fact that this was the first embroidery design I created on the machine I have been lent.  It was so easy and so satisfying to combine the image and the text.
I intend to share this post at these link parties:


A Round TuitSew Can DoHand made Monday
Sew ChattyMondays @ All Things Fee!

Sew ChattyCalling all Crafters
Make it yourself Monday




3 comments:

  1. I love your bag, especially the different denim squares and I also love the sentiment too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great bag - love the embroidery!

    Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
    Hope you have a fabulous week!
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete