Pages

Wednesday 29 May 2013

Money apron

This was an adaptation of the peg apron.  I have been using a money belt for takings at fairs, but it gets a bit fiddly at times.  So I designed myself an apron.  As you can see, there are jean pockets on the outside. Then there is a divided pocket behind that, and two more jean pockets inside the apron.  I use these for notes; the large pockets (originally for pegs) for coins, with £1 coins separated from the rest, and the outer pockets hold a pen and my cards.  It has been so useful.  I made  a second one, and sold it on its first outing!



This post will be shared at these link parties:



circle_header

Create and ShareMade by MeWe Made it Wednesday
Button pic 9
A Creative PrincessWhatever goes WednesdayWow us Wednesday

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea to have pockets on the inside!! Very clever! Stopping by from Sew Much Ado .... We Did It Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fabulous idea!!! So much better than a money bag.

    ReplyDelete