Pages

Sunday 7 April 2013

New line - door stops!

This is a new idea for me - I seem to be growing beyond simply bags and pouches.  Door stops were suggested to me some time ago, and they do seem to be a sensible idea.  This adorable pattern came from the wonderful people at Wee Folk Art and can be found here.  They have very generously given me permission to make and sell these to raise funds for Utange - thank you again!  My owls are significantly different to their originals, but I am pleased with how they came out.  I already have further versions of these wonderful door stops created - look out for them in future posts.
Pin It

I will be sharing this post at these wonderful link parties:


sew many ways

Sew Darn CraftySunday FundaySubmarine Sunday
Life on Lakeshore Drive
I Heart Nap Time

Bouquet of talentSundae ScoopSew-licious
The Girl Creative
Just something I whipped upPetite Hermine

2 comments:

  1. Those owls are super cute. Another easy thing to make are draft blockers. They're basically just a long tube filled with rice, beans, polyfill, etc. that keeps cold air out in the winter and ac in during the summer. (It's really fun to add faces at the end of the tube and turn them into snakes, dogs, cats, etc.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, your owls are adorable!! You did a great job, and I love using them as draft blockers. Thank you so much for sharing at A Bouquet of Talent this week. Happy Friday! :)
    hugs
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete