I have a lovely collection of buttons, passed on by lots of lovely people. Many are, I am sure, antique. On one of my Pinterest boards I have a collection of button decoration ideas, many of which I hope to incorporate into my bags at some future point in time....
These are quite intricately pieced, but by doing five at once (I will post the fifth in a future post) I managed to speed up the construction process. Having said that, the cutting was quite tedious!
Three of these bags have zips - I have been asked at a number of stalls whether I have zipped bags, so one project this year is to increase the number of bags I produce with zips. I simply added the zip to the top, but for future bags I think I will add borders to the zips as I have been doing on projects since this one. It gives a neater finish. However, this is adequate and will hopefully suit some future purchasers.
This post will be shared at the following link parties:
|Sew Darn Crafty||Sunday Funday||Submarine Sunday|
|Bouquet of talent||Sundae Scoop||Sew-licious|
|Just something I whipped up||Petite Hermine|