Pages

Wednesday 10 April 2013

Aprons

These are almost a commission!  I don't normally do commissions, but someone at Church asked if I had ever thought of making aprons from old jeans.  Well, I hadn't - till then. But once the idea was in my head...
Yes, I made quite a lot of them (15 so far).  I made a variety of sizes too.  I like all of these, but this one has to be my favourite so far:
I knew there was a reason I was saving those embroidered jeans!
Pin It


This post will be shared at these link parties:



A Creative Princess


circle_header

Create and ShareMade by MeWe Made it Wednesday
Button pic 9
A Creative PrincessWhatever goes WednesdayWow us Wednesday

4 comments:

  1. Love these! would you consider linking them up with me? I am doing an upcoming feature on re-purposed denim. http://www.familyhomeandlife.com/2013/04/wow-us-wednesday_10.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great way to reuse denim. I especially like the ones with the contrasting binding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cool. I found you via the 400 dresses project

    ReplyDelete