Pages

Saturday 9 March 2013

Cambourne Craft Fair

As ever this was a lovely, friendly event, and very well organised by Laura.  I had lots of new lines to show, and (as ever) too much stock to display.  One of these days I will figure out what I need to take, but I haven't got there yet.  Part of the trouble is that I want to take everything, part is that I am never totally sure how much I need.  I am now keeping a list of what I sell at each fair in the hope that, in time, I will be able to work out stock needs and plan better.  However, my findings so far are that different sales are very ... different!
I didn't sell a massive amount today, and that was a bit of a disappointment, but I did have some great conversations.  I'm hoping that some of the people who took my card will find their way to my blog.  I also got a lead for a new venue and have booked a sale there for - wait for it - December!  This new venue holds a monthly sale, but December was the first date for which I do not already have another booking on that date.  My intention was to do one sale a month, but I have already booked far more than that.  Oops.  Still praying for someone else to come alongside and take on some of the dates.

No comments:

Post a Comment