Pages

Saturday 23 February 2013

Sale at Flitwick

This was an enjoyable sale - well organised and very well publicised.  There were a lot of customers and, for a sale this early in the year, I made a pleasing amount of money.
For the first time I kept a list of exactly what I sold, and it made for an interesting read.  I only sold two bags; everything else I sold was priced at £4 or less. Purses went well, as did the new keyrings.  The biggest sellers were the bookmarks, however - which is great, because these are easy and fun to make!
So, keyrings to replace (these were the monogrammed ones) and more small items to stock up on before the next sale in just a week's time.  That will be at Cambourne and I am really looking forward to it - it was such a great venue when I went for the first time last year, and again was very well publicised.  If you are in the area, do come along and say hello! Saturday March 2nd, Cambourne Church in Cambridgeshire.

No comments:

Post a Comment