Pages

Monday 25 February 2013

Glasses cases

I had a few requests at Flitwick for glasses cases and, while I did have some, they were designed for sunglasses.  What was being sought was smaller reading glasses cases.  So I have been experimenting with some designs.
Here is the first version. It is basically an elongated version of the zipped phone case I have made before. I think the pocket will be handy for keeping a glasses cloth in for cleaning the spectacles.  I look forward to customer reactions!
I'll be adding this post to these link parties:


The Girl Creative
A Round TuitSew Can DoThe Girl Creative
Sew Happy Geek
Sew ChattyMondays @ All Things Fee!
Manic MondaySew ChattyCalling all Crafters
Ninth Street Notions
Inspire me MondayCraftomaniac MondayI MAde it Monday
Etcetorise

No comments:

Post a Comment