Pages

Monday 11 February 2013

Embroidered phone cases

I have been making a few more of the embroidered phone cases posted earlier.  These are a delight to make - it is lovely to set off my embroidery machine and use up some fabulous designs I have collected and then simply sew them into cases.  Really hoping to extend the range - and to sell lots of them!

This post will be shared at the following link parties:
The Girl Creative
A Round TuitSew Can DoThe Girl Creative
Sew Happy Geek
Sew ChattyMondays @ All Things Fee!
Manic MondaySew ChattyCalling all Crafters
Ninth Street Notions
Inspire me MondayCraftomaniac MondayI Made it Monday
Etcetorise

1 comment:

  1. More great cases! I'm sure you will sell heaps!!

    Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
    Hope you have a fabulous week!
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete