Pages

Tuesday 26 February 2013

Boxy pouches

I thought these would turn out bigger than they did.  Ah well!  I like the fact that I have been able to use the belt part of the jeans on these, and will be making some more but in much longer lengths.
These are based on a simple rectangle of fabric.  The zip is sewn in and then the sides are joined before all corners are boxed.  This started out as a 10" by 8" rectangle, but obviously need to be much longer!!
I'll be adding this post to these link parties:


Better Off Thread
Sew Cute TuesdayToo Cute TuesdayTake a look Tuesday
Creative Sewing Blog

You flew TuesdaysNifty Thrifty TuesdayLadybug Blessings

3 comments:

  1. They look great anyway! It's amazing how busy you are :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you made these out of jeans? what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's great! Those could hold pens, pencils, crochet hooks, etc. I love it!
    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete