Pages

Sunday 13 January 2013

Russian doll phone cases

I eventually solved my problems with these - improving my applique skills in the process.  These little Russian doll appliques are a delight to make, and I hope will be a popular new line.  I'm now planning how to include them on other items - I think they would be lovely on cosmetics cases, for example.

I appliqued them on the embroidery machine before cutting the pieces to size for the phone case.  Now I just have to decide how to display them on the stand!
Shared at these link parties:



sew many ways

Sew Darn CraftySunday FundaySubmarine Sunday
Life on Lakeshore Drive
I Heart Nap Time

Bouquet of talentSundae ScoopSew-licious

7 comments:

  1. So cute! We are visiting from the sew many ways linky party. Thanks for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them I am visiting from the sew many ways link party.Do you sell them?. Thanks for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! You're pretty good at appliques. I could use more practice... Thanks for sharing at Submarine Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Great post. I found you through the blog hop. Now following you.Please stop by and say hi when you get a chance.
    Be sure and check out my new Blog Hop that we just started, It's Weekly Goals Link Up. It's a great way to stay on track. Have a great day. :) Here's the link in case you want to check it out. Thanks again.http://lenettacarnes.blogspot.com/2013/01/weekly-goals-linkup-html

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, these are so cute!! You do such a fabulous job. Thank you so much for sharing at A Bouquet of Talent. I hope you are having a wonderful week. :)

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are adorable! Thank you so much for sharing them at SHOW-licious Craft Showcase!

    Marti

    ReplyDelete
  7. These should sell well. They are adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete