Pages

Friday 28 December 2012

Heart shaped coasters

Another embroidery project I have enjoyed is sets of coasters.  I embroidered this design straight onto denim, changing the colour scheme each time.  I added a simple circle round each as a guide for cutting.  I then backed each with some African fabric and edged with simple zigzag stitch on my sewing machine.  I plan to sell these as a set.
I'll be sharing this post at the following link parties:




sew many ways


Happy Hour FridaysFind a Friend FridayAnything Goes
five days five ways  feature friday free for all

5Days5Ways
30 Handmade DaysFlaunt it Friday
Can I get a Whoop whoop

2 comments:

  1. My maiden name is "Valentine" so I love all things hearts, and yours are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so cute! Whoop whoop!!

    ReplyDelete