Pages

Wednesday 7 November 2012

Yet more owl phone cases!

These are by far the best selling of all my items.  This month I have had help in making them from Legends Youth Group, and all the cases the young people there made sold.  So I was back onto making them myself!  It felt like I had made a massive number, but I am sure I will soon run out.  Here is a selection; you can find a tutorial for these in an earlier post.

I'm sharing this at these link parties:





TA Da TuesdayToo Cute TuesdayTutorial Tuesday
Creative Itch


Sew Cute TuesdayNifty Thrifty TuesdayLadybug Blessings

1 comment:

  1. Cute owl cell phone cases!!! I'd love for you to share these at my link party Submarine Sunday. It's open until Friday @ 11:59pm. I hope you'll stop by!

    T'onna
    http://navywifeypeters.blogspot.com/2012/11/submarine-sunday-5.html

    ReplyDelete