Pages

Tuesday 6 November 2012

Embroidered purses

I was going great guns on these before the embroidery machine gave up on me.  I have plans for many more, hopefully in time for the Christmas sales.  They make great gifts, I think.  As ever, no two are identical, and, as ever, I found chain piecing by far the fastest and most efficient way to make them.  There are 20 completed in this batch.



Any suggestions for slogans / mottos / words for future purses will be gratefully received!
I'm sharing this post at the following link parties:


The Girl Creative
A Round TuitSew Can DoThe Girl Creative
Sew Happy Geek
Sew ChattyMondays @ All Things Fee!
Manic MondaySew ChattyCalling all Crafters
Ninth Street Notions
Inspire me MondayCraftomaniac MondayI MAde it Monday
Etcetorise

2 comments:

  1. Very Nice...will make great gifts!


    www.deerlybeeloved.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous little purses there! Hope you sell lots!

    Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
    Hope you have a fabulous week!
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete