Pages

Thursday 6 September 2012

Card Trick bag

I believe this pattern is called Card Trick.  It is a bag I have made before.  The piecing is quite time consuming, but this time I cut out five sets of bags at once, and chain pieced them.  This really speeded up the process.
I am really pleased with the resulting bags.  The panels are all made from recycled material, mostly curtains, and I had great fun picking out combinations of three fabrics.  The linings are all made from one fabric which is in the bag.



I'm sharing this post at the following link parties:

A Glimpse Inside

Seven Alive
Catch a glimpseThings I've Done ThursdayLink it Up Thursday
HookingupwithHoHStinkin Cute Thursday ButtonPhotobucket
Hookin up with HoHIt's Stinkin CuteMake it Wear it Thursday
I gotta create

1 comment: